The Route to Your Perfect Kitchen.
From conception to completion, Bloomsbury Kitchens are here to take the worry out of planning and installing your new kitchen. We believe there are five main stages in achieving this:
1. Understanding: Our designers listen to their clients' requirements, offering advice and translating their ideas into working schemes without applying any pressure to buy.
2. Design: Bloomsbury Kitchens employ the latest computer aided drawing techniques to enhance our capacity to provide clients with a visual demonstration of how their own particular project will finally look. Although fully computerised for accuracy and speed, traditional skills are never sacrificed or compromised.
3. The Product: We have selected specific ranges and products that offer the customer reliability and satisfaction - at competitive prices and good value for money. We liase closely with our suppliers to ensure that our customers' specifications and expectations are completely fulfilled.
4. Installation: By using our own expert and experienced fitting teams, we are able to assure our customers peace of mind. Each installation is "Project Managed" by the designer, who will call on site regularly to ensure the work is proceeding to plan. If other trades are involved, for example carpet fitting or specialist building works, Bloomsbury Kitchens will liase with all parties to ensure that work is completed in accordance with the planned timetable. We do however offer a design and supply only service, for those customers who wish to manage their own installation.
5. Completion: On completion of your kitchen the designer and fitter will carry out a thorough inspection to ensure that all works are finished so as to meet our very high standards. We are well aware that it takes years to build a good reputation, but only minutes to lose it. The vast majority of our work is a result of recommendations. We are committed to quality from the start of a job through to completion.
Copyright © 1998 - 2017
All Rights Reserved